Wednesday 13 May 2015

Sneak Peek from Innocence Aroused

Hey all,

I'm working on Arcadian's Balm and Innocence Aroused. Apparently I can't just write one book at a time. The joys of having ADHD, I suppose. But I guess I shouldn't complain about my strange brain. It enables me to write dirty books, and that's fun!

Anyhow, here's a little clip from Innocence Aroused:

 Coral drifted awake slowly as she waded through the memories of the evening and took careful inventory of her body. Her nipples and clit ached. Her limbs were weak. Her throat was sore from screaming. And she had a vague sense of discord deep within, that something had fundamentally shifted in her relationship with Josiah, and she wasn’t entirely comfortable with it.
“Morning, sleepyhead.”
Did the man ever sleep? “Is it morning?”
“No, it’s actually about midnight.” He helped her to sit. “The boys are still out in the yard. Probably finishing my beer.”
“But you’re up here with me.” Coral pushed herself up on her knees and turned to face him. She needed to see his face, and she needed to be tall enough that she felt like his equal.
Josiah stroked her hair back. “Tonight’s scene was intense. You wouldn’t stay awake long enough to let me bring you down properly, so I sure as hell wasn’t going to let you sleep alone.”
Coral vaguely remembered him bathing and massaging her. “What else do we need to do?”
“Talk, mostly. We stepped up the game tonight. Brought you farther than you’ve been before. It’s the first time you’ve actually begged me to stop.”
Coral bit her lip, suddenly hurt at the memory. “But you didn’t.”
“You didn’t use your safe word,” he said flatly. “That’s the way we’ve set this up, sweets. You still don’t trust yourself enough to ask for what you want. Fuck, you don’t even trust yourself enough to admit what you want, so we’ve agreed that you let me figure it out. And you let me give it to you. And you trust me to never take you beyond what you can handle.”
“It hurt.” Coral shifted slightly, trying to relieve pressure on her abused clit. “Especially when you used that vibrator. It hurt. You made it so I had no choice but to come, and I had to figure out how to do it while it hurt.”
Josiah seemed unaffected by her accusations. “You like pain. You’ve admitted that to me more than once. And the point is, you had to make yourself come. I didn’t do it for you.”


No comments:

Post a Comment