Wednesday 10 September 2014

Ch-ch-ch-changes!

I've gotten some feedback that clicking on the links below leads you to the original book - Wildlanders' Woman: First Possession rather than the newer Wildlanders' Woman: First Book of the Wildlands. Apparently the titles are just too similar for the distribution software. I'd rather deal with this now while everything is in the beginning, rather than once I have five or six books out (and yes, they are planned and in the works), so I've changed the title of the free prequel to First Possession: Prequel to Wildlanders' Woman. For anyone who has already downloaded the original, it should be automatically updated by your e-reader.

I apologize about any confusion.

The title for the next book will be revealed soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment