Wednesday 17 September 2014

Revamping Site, and What About Lilybet?

Hi, all. Traffic is seriously increasing here, so I'm going to get a little more organized. I'm going to keep the information about the world of the Wildlanders and the Clans on pages so it's easier to access. So things are going to be messy for a little while, but I'll get it worked through as fast as I can. In another month or so, once I put up the title and cover page of the next book in the series, I'll also put up information about the next Clan.

For those of you who have read the first edition of the prequel (before I updated), I know I had originally planned to do the next one about Lilybet, but as the story unfolded, it did not work out that way. However, I promise I WILL be putting out Lilybet's story, probably after this current one is finished. I think it will simply work better for the progression of events. (Anybody who has read the first full-length book will be able to guess who the next heroine will be).

Anyhow, thanks for reading, the books. If you like them, tell your friends, and you'll hear from me again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment