Thursday 9 April 2015

Update

Hey, all,

As you can tell, I've not finished what I thought I was going to in the time that I thought I was going to. I am still working on it. Without going into detail, I will say that due to personal circumstance, writing something where someone is dealing with the death of a loved one is proving extremely difficult at this time. I am working on it, but I'm not going to promise a release date until I'm more certain of being almost finished.

So that's unfortunately where that is. In the meantime, I'm putting up a few short novellas of a much more lighthearted theme on Kindle, just to keep my brain moving. They're different than the Wildlander saga, just some light eroticism for fun's sake. The first one, Innocence Awakened, went live today.

So basically I'm bouncing between some light stuff and Arcadian's Balm when I can manage to work on it. I thank you for your patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment