Friday 24 April 2015

What's Happening

So things are flying forward with Arcadian's Balm right now. I'm so incredibly happy. It's actually starting to work!

As I've gone through Wildlanders' Woman to check out minor details and the like, I keep noticing little errors, a few spelling mistakes, etc. that I just can't stand. So I'm going to do an edit and revision of Wildlanders' Woman. Nothing major. I won't substantially change the subject matter. I'm just going to clean up where I failed in my editing (and I'm ashamed to admit I failed at all) and adjust a bit of wording. But it's better to do it now than to let it sit.

When it's done, I'll re-upload the file to Amazon and Smashwords, which should automatically update the book in people's libraries. No set date on this release. It's just a planned project.

No comments:

Post a Comment